UPGRADE BLACK SHIELD
PROTECTIVE WATERPROOFING AND ANTI CORROSIVE COAL TAR EPOXY COATING
UPGRADE BLACK SHIELD is a solvent free, high build thixotropic Coal tar based protective epoxy coating with high chemical resistance.
- Outstanding Anti Corrosive Properties
- Excellent Waterproofing Properties
- Excellent Bonding to concrete surfaces
- Outstanding anti rooting properties
- Resistance to a wide variety of toxic chemicals
- Effluent Treatment Plants in Industries For protective lining of storage tanks, silos and bund areas.
- Protection of Mild Steel and Concrete Structures. Storage Silos in Industries.
- Water Proofing for Water Retaining Structures, Sunken Slab, Basements and Underground Structures
2-PART EPOXY COLOURED PROTECTIVE COATING
UPGRADE DEFENDER is an epoxy protective coating for GI surfaces.
- Good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Corrosive resistance
- Resistant to oil and grease
- Weather proof
- Resistant to carbonation attack
- Protect cementitious structures against weathering
- Easy application
- As an anti-corrosive coating on galvanized surfaces, sewage works etc.
- Protective coating for concretes, cementitious mortars, steel, stones, wood, etc.
UPGRADE DU’O SUPER WHITE
2-PART WATER BASED PROTECTIVE EPOXY COATING
UPGRADE DU’O SUPER WHITE is a water based, solvent free, odourless, epoxy resin protective coating.
- Outstanding Water retention properties Good chemical resistance
- Dries up to Primer Coat
- Excellent Bonding to concrete and Wood surfaces
- Solvent free
- Applied on concrete, rendering, stone, asbestos and Cement for protective lining of storage tanks, silos and bund areas
- Interior and Exterior primer coat to cementitious Walls
- Primer for Wooden Surfaces
- Easy to apply
UPGRADE AQUA PU 1K
SINGLE COMPONENT, WATERBORNE MODIFIED ACRYLIC/POLYURETHANE DISPERSION-BASED SURFACE COATING WITH A SEMI-GLOSS FINISH
UPGRADE AQUA PU 1K is a single component, coloured,waterborne modified polyurethane resin based surface coating containing an organic in-film preservative.
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying, two coats can be applied in one working day
- Elastomeric, resists cracking and flaking.
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and Cleaning solutions
- Impact, scratch and abrasion resistant
- Seamless, glossy, easy clean finish
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity)
- Coloured seal coating for internal walls and ceilings
- For concrete, bricks, cement based and gypsum substrates, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic
- Suitable for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical and medical industry. Also suitable for food and beverage industry, hospitals, healthcare facilities, kitchens, prisons and leisure facilities.
- Maintenance layer on existing coatings.
WATER REPELLENT ACRYLIC PROTECTIVE COATING
UPGRADE AQUAPHOBIC is a solvated acrylic polymer-based coating for protection of cementitious substrate with improvement in waterproofing and abrasion resistance. It is applicable on absorbing tiles and concrete blocks for aesthetic look and longer life.
- Single component & easy to apply
- Highly penetrating into porous substrates to seal the pores
- Prevent the growth of algae & fungi
- Water Resistance
- UV Resistance
- Glossy finish
- Cement Tiles
- Brick Work
- Masonry & Rendered Wall
- Asbestos Cement Sheets
- Concrete Blocks
UPGRADE EPOXY PH PROOF
2-PART EPOXY PROTECTIVE COATING
UPGRADE PH PROOF is a solvent free, high build thixotropic epoxy resin based protective coating with high chemical resistance.
- Outstanding mechanical strength and qualities
- Good chemical resistance
- Liquid proof (according to the products chemical resistance table)
- Easy application
- Solvent free
- Abrasion resistant universal coating material designed for normal to highly aggressive chemical environments
- For protective lining of storage tanks, silos and bund areas
- As an anti-corrosion coating in food and beverage processing plants, sewage works, agricultural, chemical and pharmaceutical plants, bottling plants etc.
UPGRADE FOOD PRO
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING
UPGRADE FOOD PRO is a solvent free, odorless, epoxy resin protective coating.
- Low viscosity and easy processing
- Good curing characteristics and short dust-daytimes
- Good mechanical strength and chemical resistance.
- Solvent free
- Applied on concrete, rendering, stone, asbestos and Cement for protective lining of storage tanks, silos and bund areas.
- Is suitable for formulating solvent-free linings for metal or concrete containers for potable water and fat-free food stuffs.
- Easy to apply.
- Suitable for application in pharmaceutical, food processing industry.
UPGRADE SMART FINISHING WALL PUTTY
EFFLORESCENCE PREVENTIVE WALL PUTTY
UPGRADE SMART FINISHING WALL PUTTY is premium non-curing Wall Putty specially developed as a finish coat to
cover unevenness and pinholes in plastered surfaces and to make the walls/ceilings ready for painting.
It resists efflorescence in plastered walls. It is also highly water resistant. As it is white, it can be treated
as a base coat for painting.
- Efflorescence resistant
- Reduction in cracking
- Excellent workability
- Ease of use at site
- Consistent work quality
- Excellent, super smooth, super white finish
- Reduction in cracking.
- Suitable for interiors as well as exterior walls
- Can be used on new as well as old walls/ceilings
- Excellent bonding to the base plaster/concrete
SOLVENT BASED SILANE SILOXANE PRIMER
UPGRADE SUPRAPHOBIC is a Solvent based silane siloxane primer and penetrative water-repellent protective treatment for concrete and masonry. It works by penetrating into the pores of concrete and reacting there with the moisture / water vapour present to form a hydrophobic polysiloxane lining to the capillaries
- Prevent ingress of water borne chlorides and sulphates.
- Water vapor permeability unaffected; allows concrete to breathe.
- Excellent penetrative / reactive action.
- Integral protection, cannot peel off or erode.
- Protects surfaces from discoloration and pollution.
- Excellent water-repellent characteristics.
- Easy to use, cost effective.
- Simple spray application.
- Single component, no mixing.
- No change in surface texture or appearance
- Subject to satisfactory field trials.
- Compatible with solvated surface coatings.
- Surface applied protection for in situ and precast concrete to prevent ingress of water and water borne salts.
- Reducing efflorescence in masonry structures.